Stoke on Trent
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Controls & Instrumentation Engineer to join a water technologies business who provide complete solutions for water treatment across the UK. They are now looking to expand their team with a C&I Engineer, focusing on design & development, maintenance and production.
Working as part of a bespoke technical team, you will be responsible for….
- C&I design and development of required improvements or across new products.
- Writing automation documents, including source code.
- Keeping the electrical and C&I bill of materials up to date.
- Ensuring that electrical and manufacturing drawings are up to date.
- Researching new technologies to upgrade existing products.
- Striving to improve functionality and efficiency of the system.
- Creating or upgrading the PLC software and HMI layout.
Candidates will have an educational background gained in Electrical Engineering, backed up with a relevant qualification.
It would be beneficial for candidates to have experience using C&I packages such as Simatic Manager, WinCCFlexible, TIA Portal, RSLogix5000, Codesys language and Schneider PLC.
Knowledge in Microcontroller programming and the ability to programme on Schneider PLC's would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package.
- Career Progression.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.