Up to £43,000 + Bonus and Car/Allowance
We are currently looking for a Business Operations Manager to join a global leader in waste management and renewable energy services across the UK. Working as the Business Operations Manager, you will play a key part within the commercial side of the company. You will be responsible for driving the commercial business across the waste depot, developing the daily operations and ensuring the site runs in a safe, compliant and commercially profitable manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Business Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of the operational depot staff as well as supporting the commercial and service delivery teams.
- Driving the unit to achieve sales targets and profit margins in line with financial plans and sales strategies.
- Maximise and monitor the productivity and efficiency of all business assets.
- Working in partnership with the transport department to ensure full business compliance across all operation procedures.
- Working along-side internal and external stakeholders to achieve revenue and operational excellence as well as driving strong customer service.
- Working with the sales team to develop the existing client base as well as targeting new business opportunities and identifying leads where appropriate.
- Working closely with the support functions such as HR and welfare duties including absence management and disciplinary procedures
Skills & Qualifications
Previous experience working within the Commercial Waste Industry
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience working within the Commercial Waste Industry
- Strong people management experience with a track record in managing performance
- Experience in transport management
- CPC - National Road Haulage certificate and potentially working towards a CoTC
- IOSH Certificate
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Fantastic company benefits
How to Apply
To apply, please call Sam McSheaffrey on 02392 288 217 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.