Business Development - Nuclear Projects Capture Manager
Warrington or Cumbria
£40-55k DOE - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
I currently have an excellent business-winning senior engineering opportunity to join an established, respected, and growing consultancy delivering a wide variety of best in class technical and engineering services to the UK nuclear sector.
The successful candidate will play a significant role in supporting the ongoing growth of the business, being responsible for new business development activity to include opportunity identification and qualification, capture management, proposal development and preparation for new business and current programs.
You will have demonstrable experience, ideally within the UK nuclear sector, of managing cross-functional teams of technical subject matter experts to win assigned business opportunities, from the point when the opportunity is selected for pursuit until the contract is awarded.
You would expect to be responsible for the following actions:
- Develops capture plans and coordination of opportunities, including preparation and management of B&P Requests.
- Develops win strategies for programs to be bid, including price, technical and business considerations.
- Prepares marketing materials and briefings for customer calls.
- Builds and maintains the opportunity Capture Plan.
- Qualifies all opportunity targets as assigned.
- Builds and manages the Capture Team organization as a task organized entity.
- Develops Win Strategies, including Capture Plans and communications campaigns (call plans).
- Leads solutions development strategy sessions providing input based on pursuit customer trends and requirements.
- Conducts competitive assessments.
- Selects relevant Past Performance contracts.
- Prepares and provides information and decision briefings for senior management.
- Works with the Proposal Manager in development and execution of a Proposal Management Plan, including technical, management, pricing, and past performance/corporate experience.
- Prepares White Papers and Statement of Work (SOW) packages as necessary.
Salary and Benefits
A solid salary for this fixed term appointment is on offer, relative to the strength of your capability and demonstrable experience for the role, accompanied by an extensive benefits package to include a contributory pension, medical and dental cover, and fantastic holiday allowance.
How to apply
Please call Dan Parker directly on 02392 222 961 to discuss your suitability for the opportunity and its responsibilities and requirements in greater detail, or contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.