Business Development Manager - Nuclear
Cumbria based - UK wide travel
£30-40k + Car + Package.
We are currently recruiting for a new business winning professional with knowledge of and networks within the nuclear sector, ideally within decommissioning or radioactive waste management, for an established consultancy looking to expand their UK business.
Responsible for supporting the successful launch of a new business area as well as working within an established market on other projects, you will be an experienced technical BDM with demonstrable success of working within the UK nuclear sector.
You would expect to be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining personal relationships with relevant decision making contacts in customer organizations and strategic partners
- Keeping informed of customers' present and future plans for growth and new projects
- Directing and actively participating in the planning of business development and capture strategy for individual prospects
- Maintaining awareness of the business development activity and strategy of competitors, including success factors
- Review of all opportunities won and lost to determine the reasons why and learning points for future activity
You will have experience of working within the UK nuclear sector in a new business capacity, ideally this would focus around decommissioning engineering projects or radioactive waste management, but knowledge of the key stakeholders in each field would be an acceptable starting point.
Attributes wise, a number of the following will be required:
- Demonstrable nuclear sector business development experience
- UK wide mobility
- Knowledge of CRM tools and sales reporting
- Bid / opportunity plan generation knowledge
- Flexible and innovative approach
What's on offer
- The chance to work within an established but growing business, and to develop your skills alongside experienced industry professionals
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent future career progression opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Parker on 02392 222 961 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.