Business Development Manager - Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
National position - flexible on location
£50,000 + Car allowance + Bonus
Our client are specialists in the design, installation and operation of Combined Heat and Power plants across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team and help promote business growth across the country.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be required to travel and meet various clients and secure new business for the company.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, as the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new and existing relationships with clients
- Visiting potential clients to discuss opportunities to supply
- Identifying commercial opportunities
- Site surveying & preparing quotations
- Sustainable business growth
- Strategy analysis
- Exceeding targets and driving new business forward
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Technical knowledge of the CHP industry is essential
- Experience managing large turnkey projects within a sales environment
- Extensive sales/business development background
- Previous experience in feasibility analysis, stakeholder management, costings and quotations
- Candidates with significant project management experience in the CHP industry will be considered
- Driving license is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Home based role
- Car or car allowance
- Annual bonus
- Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this role.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.