Business Development Manager
Falkirk - North
£40,000 Basic + Commission + Car Allowance
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a global leader in waste management and renewable energy services across the UK. Working as the Business Development Manager, you will play a key part within the Industrial Services side of the company, driving and developing business growth and contract negotiations across the Industrial Services business in the Northern region.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying key business growth and business development opportunities.
- Convert new customers into key accounts.
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets.
- Work with both internal and external customers from initial contract through to contract handover.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI's and regional sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders within the company.
- Monitor the market to support Industrial Services development and technology innovation.
- Attend monthly sales and regional meetings to report progress against sales target.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Demonstrable sales experience and success track record.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in the Industrial Services industry.
- Hazardous waste/ chemical knowledge
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop long term relationships
Due to the nature of this role, candidates are expected to hold a full UK driving licence and be flexible to travel.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role
- Annual Salary up to £40,000
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Sales Based Commission Annual Bonus
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392222964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.