Business Development Manager
£40,000 Basic + Commission + Car Allowance
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join a global leader in Industrial Services, working as part of a key Facilities Management contract with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies based in Edinburgh. Working as the Site Manager, you will be responsible for commercial and technical management of the clients site ensuring all facilities management operations are running in line with client expectations and requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders within the company
- Identifying 'cutting edge' innovation and technologies in order to proactively support the wider industrial Services Strategy and development.
- Working to monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI's
- Acting as a key member of the wider regional team and identifying new areas for opportunity
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A proven sales track record with examples of success
- Strong knowledge of the Industrial Services industry
- Hazardous waste and chemical knowledge
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop long term relationships
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role
- Commission Structure
- Car Allowance
- Company Benefits
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392222964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.