Business Development Manager
Derby- Nationwide (home based)
Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus Scheme
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join one of the industry leaders in specialist water processing equipment in the UK and across Europe. Working as a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing both new and existing client relationships for the service business including additional products, parts, remedial and service work within a wide variety of industries across the nation. This will focus predominantly on water treatment systems within the FMCG, Healthcare, Chemicals, Industrial and Waste industries.
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Generating new business within the Service Division as well as proactive account management of large existing service contracts and clients.
- Ensuring sufficient sales activity, territory coverage and future prospect development to achieve individual set financial targets.
- Understanding customer needs, presenting solutions and creating and negotiating sales proposals (costing parts, materials and labour).
- Maintaining good knowledge of competitor strategy and activity to identify new areas of business growth.
- Meeting all budgetary targets and KPI's.
- Presenting products to the clients and building effective relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Increasing the existing service business through upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Collaborate with colleagues on a technical level to understand the products and position the company effectively in the market.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable sales experience working within the water process industry with a track record of successfully selling equipment to engineering professionals.
You should also have a strong technical ability and understanding of the water treatment market with a good commercial understanding and the ability to negotiate sales proposals and implement proposal designs.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must hold a valid full UK driving licence and be flexible in their working hours and travel.
What's on offer
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Commission Scheme
- Home based role
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.