Building Services Engineer
£68,000 plus car
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for An Associate Building Services Engineer to take lead role within a major engineering project in the South West area. This role can be offered as a fixed term contract or permanent opportunity based in Plymouth, Bristol or Exeter.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to be involved with both project delivery and client building relationships in order to maximise client satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities;
As Associate Building Services Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Lead and manage one or more technical design packages agreeing project related objectives, managing designer performance and making appropriate technical management responses.
- Full technical responsibility and operational accountability for Building Services output on projects
- Responsibility for key client management for specific clients
- Provide management, motivation, inspiration and leadership for other members of the Building Services team
- Ensure that the design documentation covers the scope of operations required by the Project Manager and is produced to agreed standards, schedule and budget.
- Plan for effective project implementation, identifying key factors and leading the project's technical planning process.
- Ensure that staff and contractors are familiar with the hazards and risks associated with the work undertaken through effective management and communication of the Risk Assessment.
As the ideal candidate you will have a degree or equivalent qualification in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. You will have experience within Energy, Defence or related sectors. You will have proven project experience working on a variety of major multi-discipline design projects with good commercial awareness.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.