Building Services Engineer - Rail and Transportation
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an established Building Services Engineer to join an international engineering consultancy in either their London or Birmingham offices.
As Associate Building Services Engineer, you will be leading a team in some of the most exciting and challenging projects across the world within Stations / Transport Orientated development market. This role will involve a focus on project delivery and building client relationship to ensure satisfaction and the opportunity of future works.
As Building Service Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Be outward facing to the Markets including liaising with clients, professional organisations, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors - able to develop new and/or existing areas of business
- Develop, in conjunction with other colleagues, existing Client contacts to maintain and develop Client base
- Be able to 'own' the necessary responses to project opportunities and provide both strategic & specific input into bids and proposals. Successful in identifying and following through on leads associated with new and existing clients. Able to discuss the operating and business unit technologies and markets
- Responsible for the preparation of fee proposals for submission to potential Clients with an ability to realistically estimate pricing and produce successful responses to bids across a range of expertise
- Provide regular advice to the Practice Manager / Market Director regarding opportunity pipelines, potential staff levels, present and future workload, operating standards, etc.
As the ideal candidate you will be educated to degree level or equivalent in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. You will be Chartered and a membership of CIBSE, IMechE, IET or equivalent institution with a thorough knowledge of the Rail and Transportation Buildings Market Place. You will have a good understanding of quality assurance, common forms of contract such as NEC and awareness of key legislation.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.