Building Energy Management System Engineer
Astute Technical are looking for a Building Energy Management System Engineer to join an International Engineering Consultancy with an office in Warrington.
As BEMS, you will be part of the Building Services Practice, working with a portfolio of clients in both the public and private sector.
As BEMS, you will be responsible for providing expert advice on appropriate control strategies for Building Services Systems and the application of BEMS systems.
In addition, you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Assist in the design and specification of all Mechanical Building Services BEMS control systems - heating, cooling, ventilation, etc.
- Assist in the production of detailed specifications and points listings
- Preparing drawings for drafting by the CAD team
- Assist in the preparation of design information and tender documentation including:
- BEMS network schematics
- BEMS plant schematics including field device locations
- BEMS points lists and schedules
- BEMS sequence of operation descriptions for performance and functional design specifications
- BEMS materials and workmanship specifications
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works
- Carry out on-site inspections of BEMS installations and witnessing of BEMS functionality
As the ideal candidate you will a working knowledge and background within the BEMS controls industry gained within a specialised BEMS contracting organisation. You will have site experience and familiarity with the installation and testing requirements of BEMS control systems and associated control devices including communication networks, communication protocols, field wiring and field devices.
In addition, you will have a background in the operation, functionality and interrogation of BEMS supervisor servers and workstations, including graphics page management, dynamic graphics, alarm management and recorded data analysis
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.