Associate Structural Engineer
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking to for a Associate Structural Engineer to join an international engineering design consultancy.
As Associate Structural Engineer you will be assisting on delivering a variety of ambitious plans within the Building Design practice across a wide range of sectors including Defence, Energy, Education, Commercial, Residential and Transportation. This role will support the business growth within the Midlands, South West and Wales region
As Associate Structural Engineer, you will be reporting directly into the Birmingham Structures team lead and will work closely with engineers and architects of all levels leading on a broad range of projects, developing existing and new client relationships.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the provision of efficient, high quality structural engineering design.
- Leading, managing and co-ordinating multi-disciplinary project teams to complete projects to meet client aspirations.
- Ensuring successful delivery of projects by working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary environment including working closely with local and remote teams.
- Provide leadership for technical delivery, including playing an active role in our national technical excellence programme.
- Provide leadership for all, ensuring successful management and development of engineers and technicians.
- Training and mentoring of juniors
- Applying and growing our BIM capability including integrated design tools and data management systems.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with clients and prospective clients.
- Develop fee proposals, lead bids and opportunities across market sectors.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Health and safety management of design including application of CDM 2015.
As the ideal candidate you will be Chartered Engineer (MIStructE or MICE) and a technically capable engineer, with established skills and delivery capability. You will have experience of structural engineering building design on multi-disciplinary projects plus experience in the use of structural analysis and design software.
You will have the ability to communicate well and develop client relationships with the ability to identify winning propositions that enhance our delivery. You will have a collaborative approach, that facilitates the sharing of knowledge with other work-winning and technical staff in the business
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.