Associate Director - Building Structures
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced and reputable Associate Director to join a National Structural Engineering practice with a strong market share within the Railway sector.
With ambitious plans our client, a leading international engineering consultancy, are looking for an established engineer to join the team and lead the growth within the sector.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for;
- Leading the structural engineering design and delivery of Rail projects
- Playing an active role in the management in the wider multidisciplinary project team
- Undertaking an active role in the management of the London team and of the national practice
- Driving technical best practice, knowledge sharing and process standardisation / optimisation across practice group
- Being responsible for winning work through maximising additional/repeat/followon work from clients
As the ideal candidate you will have a track record of delivering complex and challenging structural design solutions and major engineering projects. You will have experience of deep basement design ideally in underground rail stations an a track record of adding value to clients with a technical approach. You will have excellent communication skills, leadership and interpersonal abilities.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.