Associate Consultant - Building Physics Team Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate to lead an established Building Physics team for an International Engineering and Design Consultancy. The role will be based in London, part of the Building Services national practice providing a comprehensive and fully integrated design service to a vast portfolio of clients.
Within this role you will be responsible for;
- Stay abreast of changes in legislation, regulations and guidance
- Providing Technical Assurance of deliverables form the Building Performance Group and wider network of software users
- Undertake building performance analysis including Part L compliance, overheating assessment (CIBSE TM59), BRUKL report, EPC, etc.
- Management and Leadership of Building Performance Group, including workload planning
- Develop and engage supply chain to meet requirement for specialist input into projects
- Input resource estimates into fee bids
As an individual, you will have previous experience within building physics, from concept design input, options comparisons and thermal modelling. In addition, you will have a working knowledge of leading building performance software including IES, TAS and Hevacomp. You will have a minimum 5 years' experience post qualification and a working knowledge of BREEAM.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.