Associate Building Surveyor
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an established Associate Building Surveyor to join a world leading international design, engineering and project management consultancy.
Based in Epsom, this will be an ideal role for someone who would like to have develop an existing team work on a range of projects across multiple industries up to a £10m value.
As Associate Building Surveyor, you will be responsible for;
- Providing effective delivery of a full suite of Building Surveying services across a range of market sectors.
- Leading and developing a regional Building Surveying team - building, motivating, guiding and developing the team.
- Building successful working relationships with local and national clients.
- Taking an active role in business development and build on an existing team to help deliver new opportunities.
- Providing support to the senior management team as required on all business issues.
As the ideal candidate you will be MRICS or APM qualified (or equivalent). You will have experience of working in a Senior Building Surveying role within a consultancy environment with a positive and collaborative attitude, to working to the highest professional standards.
You will have a track record of successfully managing Client requirements, generating opportunities and winning new work plus experience in the preparation of fee proposals and submissions.
In addition, you will be able to manage internal job costings & resourcing in relation to the fee and services to be provided plus be IT literate with a good understanding of the Microsoft suite.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.