Associate Architect / Director - Architecture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Associate Director with an established career to join an International Engineering and Design consultancy in their Architecture and Master planning division.
As Associate Architect you will be working within a collaborative environment and given the opportunity work lead in a variety of projects and take responsibility for the full lifecycle.
- As Associate Director you will be responsible for but not limited too;
- Managing and inspire a team through strong and inclusive leadership
- Sustain and developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Ensure design responses are pragmatic and respond to the client brief whilst respecting the opportunities and constraints that each site affords, through climate, context and culture.
- Continue to develop designs that are firmly rooted with a strong narrative and that seek to enhance our reputation.
- Lead projects by providing design and technical leadership for major projects
- Reporting on activity and analysis of feedback and success factors
- Development of the design culture and capability of our multi-disciplinary design team
As the ideal candidate you will be qualified within a relevant discipline and Chartered. You will be client-centric, have experience within design and business development.
As the ideal candidate you will have a portfolio of clients or contacts across our focus markets and within region, have a proven track record of developing client relationships and securing new business opportunities. You will have the ability to lead bids and opportunities across our markets and be engaged with the successful delivery of secured projects
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.