Assistant Site Manager - Waste Processing Plant
Up to £35,000 Salary & Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to help run a large processing plant that deals with Incinerator Bottom Ash (IBA) from a local Energy from Waste power station.
The Assistant Site Manager will be responsible for effectively and efficiently assisting the manager in all aspects of the site operations and comply with company policy and procedures.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Site Manager, as Assistant Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The site is compliant with all aspects of Health & Safety and Environmental permitting
- Planning and scheduling of all plant maintenance and production requirements.
- Manage onsite operators and contractors
- Conduct staff training and keeping requirements are up to date.
What experience does the role require?
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 4 years' experience in managing a process site - waste, cement, recycling etc
- Team leader/Supervisory experience
- Mobile Plant licences/experience desirable
- WAMITAB an advantage
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Benefits Package including Medical Insurace, Death in Service, pension
- Management position
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 02392 288 214 and speak to Becki Saunders
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.