Assistant Electrical Engineer - Energy from Waste
South East England
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with a market leader in the Environmental, Waste and Energy Recovery industries.
Using fluidised bed technology, this energy from waste plant can process up to 500,000 tonnes of waste per year, producing around 40MW of power. With plans to build a 3rd line with capacity for an additional 350,000 tonnes of waste per year, this is an exciting opportunity to get into the Energy from Waste sector.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, as Assistant Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with the development of on site projects which include plant improvement programmes, outage planning and upgrade projects.
- Take leadership on small projects, taking them through from completion.
- Assist with developing and taking ownership of key support systems.
- Take a lead role within the outage planning team, taking ownership for nominated contractors and specific parts of the plant.
- Review and manage key contracts.
What experience does the role require?
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Either working experience or qualification in a relevant Electrical Engineering field, ideally degree / graduate level.
- Experience through an industrial placement / graduate scheme, working on a large scale process plant such as a Waste to Energy plant, Petrochemical, Refinery, Steelworks etc
- Experience in running small projects and planning maintenance work
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive basic salary
- Benefits Package including overtime, bonus and pension
- A chance to join one of the UK's largest Energy from Waste facilities.
To apply for this exciting opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively you can call 02392 288 214 and speak to Becki Saunders
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.