Airport Systems Engineer
£70K DOE plus car
Astute Technical are seeking an experienced Airport Systems Engineer with specific knowledge of AGL systems to join a prestigious international design consultancy. This role will support the continued growth of the client as industry leaders in Airport and Infrastructure development projects.
As a member of our Building Services team, the Airport Systems Engineer will work closely with the clients airports group on varied civil and military projects across the UK and further afield.
The requirements of role will include but not be limited too;
- Providing technical expertise in relation to projects involving AGL systems and other airport systems.
- Continue to develop technical capability in new technologies and design environments as part of a process of continual professional development working alongside colleagues from other disciplines to deliver the required projects.
- Support for tenders and proposals requiring airport systems content.
- An excellent working knowledge of airside and landside airport systems with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
- A thorough understanding of AGL and AGLCMS.
- A robust knowledge of electrical services design and experience of fully co-ordinated design delivery.
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of various UK and international design standards such as MADS, EASA, MAA RA's, FAA or ICAO.
- Capable of accurate work under pressure and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Interest in managing the development of design tools to enable more efficient and accurate production of project deliverables.
- Any experience of Radars, Navigational Aids, ATC Tower Systems, Radio and Voice Communications Control systems or Meteorological systems will also be beneficial.
If you are interested in discussing further, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren on 02392222965 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.