Agricultural Sales Coordinator
£30,000 DOE + Company Car + Bonus
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Sales Coordinator to join a global leader in waste management and renewable energy services across the UK. Working as the Agricultural Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting and developing a strong network within the agricultural market supporting new and existing contracts for the outlet of industrial and municipal organic and paper wastes.
Working as the Agricultural Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for working alongside the Organics Recycling Team identifying new growth opportunities for input and output streams. This involves:
- The development of relationships with key Farmers and Agricultural Facilities to secure outlets for Animal Bedding waste materials.
- Build a strong network in the local agricultural market to ensure recycling outlet targets are met in line with KPI's and exceeding budget mode
- The identification of new growth opportunities and customers within the industrial, municipal and commercial waste markets for animal bedding products.
- Liaise directly with key regulators to establish permits and policies associated with business contracts.
- Manage the logistics of moving materials from waste facilities to customer sites including the loading, and unloading of materials.
- Travel within the North East region managing and setting up waste outlets.
- Other duties as required, including compliance checks, reporting and value-added service.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have a background working within the agricultural industry and a good knowledge of the policies and permits involved in the outlet of organic waste materials. An understanding of the Animal Bedding industry would be extremely beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have experience selling products or services into agricultural customers e.g. fertilizer, animal bedding or farm management and will have FACTS training or some understanding of agronomy.
Due to the nature of this position, a Full UK drivers' licence is essential.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary up to £30,000 DOE + Annual Bonus Scheme
- Company Car/ Car Allowance
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at email@example.com or call 02392 222 964 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.