£15 per hour PAYE
Our client, a leading company working within the Nuclear Energy sector, currently require an Administrator to join the team in a support capacity in Oxford. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide a high quality, confidential administrative service within the company to deliver an efficient and effective service with extensive Executive and Government interactions
- Provide general administrative support including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, filing and photocopying to support staff in maximising their contribution to the work of a company function
- Act as point of contact for all enquiries and visitors, ensuring that all requests are dealt with in a courteous, efficient and discreet manner to uphold a professional image of the organisation
- Draft correspondence as requested by colleagues
- Maintain and update appropriate files and directories to ensure the team has access to the most factual information
- Produce accurate and timely records of meetings, ensuring all actions are monitored and addressed within specific deadlines
- Provide support to all members of the team in using IT infrastructure and equipment
- Arrange meetings, workshops and conferences, ensuring that commitments and competing demands are efficiently managed and future needs anticipated meeting all business priorities
- Co-ordinate appropriate accommodation and travel requests as dictated by diary demands, and recommend best value
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths, English & Science or equivalent
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise own workload, with attention to detail and timescales.
- Excellent IT skills (knowledge of MS Office suite).
What's on Offer
- £15 per hour PAYE
- 12-month contract
- Working pattern: 8.30am - 4.30pm
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.