Plant Operator - Renewable Energy
Up to £30,000 + benefits
We're currently seeking a Plant Operator for a new Anaerobic Digestion site in the Wakefield area. This is an excellent role for someone wanting to be involved in a growing sector and for someone who has practical operational and maintenance skills.
- Monitoring & controlling the process plant from the control room using SCADA systems
- Conducting plant checks & inspections, along with responding to any alarms, carrying out fault finding & first line maintenance (on pumps, gearboxes, conveyors etc.)
- Operating mobile plant on site as required such as telehandlers & forklifts
- Deputising for the Team Leader when required
- Ensuring adherence with health & safety at all times
- Other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience using SCADA systems or similar process control systems
- To be able to carry out some first line maintenance duties
- Experience and qualified to drive forklifts, telehandlers, 360 machines
- Ideally have an IOSH qualification
- Experience in an anaerobic digestion plant or in a similar, process plant environment, such as in the energy, water treatment, power generation or waste management sectors
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package:
- A salary, depending on experience, up to £30,000
- A company laptop and phone after a successful probation period
- Company pension
- Time and a half, door to door on call outs, plus a weekly call out fee
How do I apply...
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company working within the fast-growing renewable energy sector! They're offering a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off, with 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you wold like to apply for this Plant Operator role, then please send a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tim Norford on 02393910108 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.