£35,000 + bonus structure
Our client are a fresh and exciting company based in North London, who bring a revolutionary stance to the waste and recycling industry. Now looking to expand their team, they are looking for an experienced Account Manager with exceptional customer service skills, to oversee Key Accounts and build strong relationships with both exciting and new clients.
As the Account Manager, reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- To lead and oversee all commercial and service reviews for all Key Accounts - both face to face as well as regular contact via email and telephone.
- To manage contracts, negotiate pricing, all contract renewals and various commercial opportunities
- To manager complex or escalated customer issues and to resolve in a professional and timely manner
- To ensure sales targets are met in line with budgeted margin targets
- To create exciting and adaptable presentations portraying the company's values
- To ensure regular reports are delivered for customers to include KPI and SLA
- To oversee and monitor new service implementation ensuring smooth practice and delivery
- To maintain and manage accurate records using the company CRS System
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven B2B account management experience
- A Track record of growing current accounts and identifying new opportunities
- Experience negotiating and proven success under pressure
- Demonstrated experience and ability to meet and exceed targets and sales activity
- Experience implementing new customer strategies and projects
- Ability to identify business improvements and to give solutions
Salary & Benefits
On offer for this role is the following:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
If you are interested in this position or would like an informal chat to learn more, please call Ellie on 02393 910 473 or email an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.