Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE + Benefits
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Bid Manager with extensive knowledge in end-to-end bid management with specific focus on the bid Capture phase as well as the process implementation of bids. As the Bid Manager, you will be required to support the Business winning managers in the application and implementation of Business Winning methodologies
Reporting to the Business Winning Lead, you will be responsible for.
- Support the assigned business winning lead on major opportunities (Bid Programme Directors or Business Winning Managers) in the application of the 'end to end' Business Winning Methodology
- Where required, undertake the role of business winning lead on bids as appropriate, providing functional leadership to the specific bid team.
- Undertake business winning activities, and own/assist in the production of quality functional outputs, including bid strategies, competitive assessments, win strategies, and value propositions that differentiate the companies offering/proposal from the competition.
- Develop and manage the bid programme from bid inception to contract award, coordinating and facilitating activities throughout the capture and proposal phases as required.
- Provide day to day management support and leadership to the bid team, including management of the bid programme budget, and project controls to ensure effective progress is maintained.
- Integrate the inputs/outputs of a range of different professional skills and competencies required from across the business to develop quality business winning outputs.
- Instil a culture of objective review, constructive challenge, and refinement at every stage to maximise the quality of business winning outputs and increase win rates.
- Support the objective analysis and decision making throughout all bid activity to ensure customer influencing, propositions, and solutions developed provide the best chance of meeting the customer's needs and winning.
- Ensure effective and objective opportunity qualification and application of the bid governance process.
- Prepare and facilitate key workshops and colour reviews.
- Support and manage the production of quality customer presentations.
- Manage all project documentation and ensure on time customer submissions.
- Facilitate lessons learned reviews and reporting to inform future bids.
- Run the bid kick-off meetings and ensure effective communication within the bid team.
- Ensure safety and wellbeing of bid team members.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Have extensive bid management experience and experience in leading the application of recognised business winning methodologies on bids.
- Have a solid understanding and experience in managing the capture phase of opportunities, including producing quality capture outputs.
- Have project management experience
- Have managerial experience and be able to lead multi-functional teams.
- Experience of business winning within service-based industries
- Be educated to Degree level
- Hold a AMPM qualification -desirable
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) + Benefits
- Remote working
- Company provides training and support
How to apply.
To apply, please call Sandra Brown on 02393912368, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.