HV Senior Authorised Person
Astute are working with a highly experienced and well-trained team managing one of the largest Ground Mount Solar PV portfolios in the UK who are looking for a Senior Authorised Person to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities
The HV SAP will be responsible for:
- Commissioning of LV and HV Systems
- Documentation Control
- Safety Procedures
- Project Management of High Voltage Works across the portfolio
- Write, Issue and close required Permits and Sanctions to AP's and or Competent Persons
- To be responsible for all High Voltage operations carried out on site
- Develop an understanding of the specialist electrical equipment on site
- Lead the investigation and resolution of Plant Trips, Equipment failures, incidents and near misses.
- Ensure all electrical operations and maintenance activities are carried out across the site
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Experience as a Senior Authorised Person
- HV/LV experience
- Experience in solar is ideal
- Experience in writing switching schedules
- Full UK Driving License
Salary & Package
In addition to an exciting career, you will also receive
- £55,000 - £65,000 DOE
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter or call 02392 222 968 and ask for Kieran Boyton-Salts.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.