Salary Between 27,000 - £30,000 DOE + Company Vehicle
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Assessor (Gateway Assessor) to assist with assessing apprentices completing their 1st, 2nd & 3rd year apprenticeships in automotive engineering. As the Technical Assessor you'll be required to ensure that all students skills are at the appropriate level.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Technical Assessor you will be responsible for:
- Using your experience as a technician or mechanic to carry out assessments of VWG apprentices for their factory accreditation against clients agreed targets and IMI set standards to achieve their qualification.
- Set up and facilitate various assessments in a timely and standardised fashion.
- Support the training team to deliver high quality, valid and reliable assessments.
- Track and review success and feed back to assessment manager in order to improve future assessments and training.
- Maintain the assessment vehicle fleet and support the running of the IMI End Point Assessment.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least one-year relevant industry experience.
- Experience as a technician or mechanic.
- Level 3 Automotive qualification (IMI, City & Guilds, NVQ etc)
- You will hold or have the ability to obtain enhanced DBS security clearance with Adults Barred Listed check
- Knowledge of the government apprenticeship standards - Desirable
- A1 or equivalent - Desirable
- Recognised Teaching Qualification - Desirable
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of 27,000 - £30,000 DOE
- You will be provided a company vehicle
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 919 492 and ask to speak to Mpilo Mkhize who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.