Project Supply Chain Co-ordinator
£30-35.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Project Co-ordinator to undertake and support all aspects of company operations directed by the Commercial Manager for multiple nuclear projects in Berkshire.
· To co-ordinate the Projects Supply Chain.
· Development of Supply Chain Maps.
· Set Project Procurement Strategies.
· Co-ordinate the auditing of the Project suppliers (with particular emphasis on critical suppliers).
· Undertake supplier KPI's measuring performance on quality, time, and cost.
· Assist the ESH & Q department in the auditing of Project suppliers
· Identify and manage risks within the Supply Chain.
· Establish and manage levels of Project Supply Chain oversight.
· Ensure the Project Supply Chains suitability for delivering works.
· Configuration management/ change control.
· Alignment of the Project with the overall business Supply Chain Management.
· Maintain the supplier network by identifying and measuring suppliers and sub-contractors based on technical, cost, quality, environmental, delivery and their associated terms and conditions of trade.
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Adam on 02392288289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.