UK Customer Support Specialist - Solar
£37k - £45k DOE, plus excellent perks and bonus
Astute are proud to be working with a leading business in the Solar sector to recruit a UK Customer Support Specialist.. Our client is the market leader in their field, manufacturing and supplying their inverter technology to the sector and we're looking for a customer support specialist for our technical telephone support 2nd Level. This is an exciting and newly created position which is embedded within the sales and service department.
This is a fully remote position, with the company's HQ in Milton Keynes. You must be flexible to be able to get to the office on the odd occasion, but this is genuinely a remote position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Professional Services support for Off-Grid/On-Grid & Energy Storage Systems and Solutions - is 2nd in line and responsible for the companies most important customers, as also to help 1st in line support structure. Professional Service supports the full spectrum of Energy Storage Systems in home and business segment including the communication of systems
- Collects customers' data and enters them into Salesforce and/or other ticketing tool
- Documentation of all customer contacts in a Customer Relationship Management system
- Creating articles for a knowledge management system internal and external
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelor's degree in an electro technical field or Electrical Engineering qualifications with complex electrical systems or equivalent proofed experience is required
- Post Grad training, certification, or renewable energy qualifications preferred
- Has at least two years of professional experience in a similar customer service role
- Must be proficient in using MS Office, SAP knowledge is an advantage
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary of up to £37,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Private medical
- Life Assurance
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Discount and wellbeing schemes
- Paid travel and accommodation when away/attending events
- Group income protection
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441391775 and ask to speak to Sue Greeff who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.