BoP Project Manager
Competitive salary, company van and benefits package
We are currently recruiting for an Experience BoP Project Manager with experience of delivering mechanical design & manufacturing projects in the nuclear sector. As the BoP Project Manager, you will be required to work as part of the piping team and manage multiple suppliers whilst ensure they have the relevant information.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Will be working as part of the piping team
- Assist with the delivery of mechanical design & manufacturing projects
- Delivering the design, procurement, and manufacture of pipework
- Managing several different suppliers
- Ensure the delivery of the material on time, at cost and to high quality
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree or equivalent in relevant engineering subject - ideally mechanical
- Experience of working large pipework projects
- Knowledge of Nuclear Steam Supply Systems
- Experience of working in a configuration-controlled design project
- Will need to have or be able to obtain necessary security clearance
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive market related Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Travel and accommodation allowance (if qualify)
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393910041 and ask to speak to Matthew Brindley who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.