£40,000-£45,000 DOE + package
We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our client who are a global leader in the provision of hi-tech filtration and purification solutions. You will be responsible for the leadership of site operational HR Matters and support the strategic HR people plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading Human Resource operational issues as the Employee Relations expert, ensuring compliance with employment law and best practice methodology
- Support strategic HR projects to deliver the site people strategy. Working in partnership with the Employee Consultative Group and supporting key activities as part of the people agenda
- Drive talent and succession management activities across the site teams
- Drive the effective leadership of absence management. Ensuring the relevant polices are adhered to and applied consistently across the site. Advising managers on absence issues, ensuring corrective solutions with the support of the Occupational Health team.
- Proactively reviewing robust HR data and trends to inform decision-making and problem-solving activities.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- MCIPD qualification or working towards full certification or degree level qualification
- At least 3 years Human Resource generalist experience in a similar role
- Ability to be hands-on, acting as the trusted adviser, able to coach, challenge and support managers to deliver best practice HR activities in an engaging way
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of between £40k-£45K depending on experience
- Great location and relocation support
- Comprehensive company benefits package
- An opportunity to join a genuine global leader within their respective field
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07441391332 and ask to speak to Megan who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.