Purchasing and Logistics Manager
£24,000 to £28,000 DOE + benefits
Astute are working with one of the industry leading providers of utility and commercial solar projects across the UK. We are looking for an experienced Purchasing and Logistics Manager, ideally located in and around central Cornwall, to support with the procurement of materials for PV installations and maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Purchasing and Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Procuring materials for PV installations
- Organisation and stock control of the warehouse
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records
- Material picking for specific jobs
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience working in the renewable energy sector is an advantage
- Experience of working in a purchasing position
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Forklift licence is an advantage
- Clean UK driving licence (essential)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- Holiday pay and pension
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441390252 and ask to speak to Aaron Rayner who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.