£22,699 + £4300 Shift Allowance c£27k
We are currently looking for a Site Operative to join one of the leading Waste Treatment and Carbon Capture specialists in the UK. Working at their Aggregate Facility in Avonmouth.
Working as a Site Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the manufacturing production line.
- Driving mobile plant and carrying out housekeeping and minor maintenance.
- Maintaining a high level of awareness within the Plant for Health, Safety, Welfare and Security matters and in this respect to lead by example and take a pro-active approach.
- Undertaking training and learning new skills required for efficient operations, such as operating mobile plant, plant maintenance, first aid and confined space working
This role involves working a 3 rotating shift basis covering a Monday- Friday and including NIGHT shifts rota. Please only apply if suitable. Shifts are: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am.
To be considered you should have experience in the below:
- Demonstrate excellent reliability and responsibility
- Previous experience operating in a fast-paced production environment such as Aggregates, Waste Management or FMCG
- Tele-handler or Forklift Truck licence ideally
What's on Offer
Full package of c£27,000
Training for in-house tickets on FLT or Telehandler where appropriate.
28 days holiday
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to Gemma Harfield at email@example.com or call 02392 288 209.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.