I&C Commissioning Engineer
Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 DOE
Astute are proudly partnered with a leading company within the Nuclear sector who supply lifting solutions throughout the UK. Our client is looking for an I&C Commissioning Engineer to commission specific equipment for the Nuclear sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the I&C Commissioning Engineering, you will be responsible for:
- Commissioning of lifting equipment in France and the UK
- Perform sensor calibration activities
- Updating and managing all commissioning documentation
- Supporting both the construction and manufacturing teams
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in as a Commissioning Engineer
- Experience within the Nuclear Sector
- Use of programming tools: Schneider Unity Pro and Siemens TIA Portal
- Preferable experience in automation
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000
- Opportunity for progression and growth
- An exciting opportunity to work within the nuclear power sector
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393919668 and ask to speak to Richard Hambry who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.