We are working with RPOne powered by the Morson Group to support their client Rolls Royce SMR (small modular reactor) in the recruitment of a Serve Accident Analyst. Reporting to the Severe Accident Analysis Lead the successful candidate will be responsible for developing a severe accident analysis method and delivering the requisite safety analysis
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Serve Accident Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- To work alongside the design and safety team to understand the technical elements of the reactor plant as well as making informed decisions on plant performance.
- Support the SAA lead in delivering the serve accident analysis
- Develop work stream plans
- Manage traceability from design to analysis
- Act as technical authority for serve accident analysis.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or relate field of study
- Chartered Mechanical Engineer or relevant accreditation
- Previous knowledge of Pressurised Water Reactor technology
- Nuclear safety understanding
- Previously developed nuclear safety principles
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a highly regulated industry on the most exciting nuclear project in the UK
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 03333 074 887 and ask to speak to Maddy Smith who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.