Senior CS&A Engineer
Hourly rate - £45 to £50 per hour
Duration - 12 months
Start date - Immediate
SC Clearance is an essential requirement
Astute are proudly partnered with a leading international; supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycles products for the civil nuclear industry, they serve utility customers who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As the Senior CS&A Engineer you will provide civil/structural engineering expertise on assigned projects, ensuring that compliance with appropriate standards, specifications and legislation are followed across the whole project life cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Senior CS&A Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assuring compliance of engineering work packages with company regulations and requirements
- Providing feedback and assisting in the continuous improvement of existing company procedures and processes
- Advising and developing sound engineering solutions in accordance with company engineering procedures, safety case and nuclear site license requirements.
- Maintaining SQEP status through demonstration of annual CPD plans and records.
- Providing design/engineering input into the preparation of project schedules, estimates, forecasts, resource forecasts, progress reports
- Preparing, reviewing and accepting design/quality plans for single and multi-discipline work packages and to implement appropriate engineering reviews
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the engineering design process and capture best practice
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Chartered Engineer
- Minimum of six years' experience preferably within nuclear or within a highly regulated quality-controlled industry
- Good, broad understanding of other engineering disciplines, technologies, plant systems and processes
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive rate of £45 - £50 per hour
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392222966 and ask to speak to Greg Storey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.