Hourly rate - £45 to £50 per hour
Start date - Immediate
Duration - 12 months
SC Clearance is an essential requirement
Astute are proudly partnered with a leading international; supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycles products for the civil nuclear industry, they serve utility customers who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As the EC&I Engineer you will be responsible for undertaking activities across the project/engineering cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the EC&I Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality engineering to cost and schedule with comply with design procedures, codes and standards and nuclear site license requirements
- Providing routine progress updates and specialist technical input of forums
- Identifying technical solutions to problems encountered on site and supporting the delivery
- Understanding and considering the implications of change
- Undertaking technical investigations and commissioning activities
- Producing appropriate specifications for contractors and manage their delivery
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A good understanding of engineering design
- Processes in a heavily regulated industry
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Knowledge using Windows and Microsoft applications, Documentum and SAP
- Capable of producing high quality technical documentation including functional and technical specifications and project documentation.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive rate of £50p per hour
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392222966 and ask to speak to Greg Storey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.