Electronics Repair Technician - Contract
Isle of Wight
Astute Technical are recruiting for an Electronics Repair Technician for a client based on the Isle of Wight (Ryde). Our client is an award winning, global leader in the provision of connectivity, power and control solutions to the defence, industrial, space and aviation sector.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Electronics Test Technician to be responsible for carrying out fault finding, test and repair work.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Electronics Repair Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Fault find and repair power supply units down to component level
- Investigate and identify faults using test equipment
- Document all fault-finding and repair procedures ensuring robust traceability
- Work autonomously from the repairs monthly plan
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Electronic fault finding down to component level
- Understanding of ESS testing
- Proficient in using electronics diagnostic equipment (Multi meters/oscilloscopes)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Rate DOE
- Opportunity to work with prestigious clients in the Aviation, Defence, Space and Industrial sectors
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 023 93 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.