Construction Project Manager
Salary £52,000 pa + benefits
Astute are proud to be working closely with a Waste and Recycling specialist to find an experienced and diligent Construction Project Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the subcontractor working on the project.
- Monitoring, controlling, and reporting to the Senior Construction Commercial Manager on project progress and costs
- Liaising with the relevant Stakeholders
- Monitoring site progress and completing work to deadlines
- Preparing and managing interface schedules between civil and process contractors
- Compliance with CDM regulations
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience and understanding of the operational layout and requirements of a variety of waste facilities including HWRC's and Transfer Stations
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary up to £52,000
- Car allowance
- BUPA Healthcare
- Up to 20% bonus
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441391669 and ask to speak to Sophie who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.