Solar PV Project Manager
Astute are proudly partnered with a global client who are looking for a Solar PV Project Manager to join their Milton Keynes office. The client offers operations and maintenance (O&M) services to their clients across the UK and are looking for a Project Manager to oversee the planning and execution of PV repowering/revamping projects for technical and commercial aspect.
Role and Responsibilities
The Solar PV Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead repowering projects of solar PV plants from quotation through to implementation
- Manage project program including planning, coordination, reporting, and oversee the technical and material related activities.
- Communicate with customers and assist with delivering relevant information as requested.
- Support in developing PV repowering/revamping offering and establishing standard processes.
- Facilitate interface with central group and business entity functions i.e. technical LV & HV, marketing, commercial, and purchasing teams.
- Support establishing network of suppliers and sub-contractors suitable for the PV repowering/revamping projects.
- Continuously monitor and maintain excellent levels of quality and safety on site.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this Solar PV Project Manager position will:
- Project Management experience, minimum 4-5 years
- Strong technical knowledge of solar PV systems, background in EPC / project development is beneficial
- Good understanding of site H&S requirements
- Degree in industrial engineering or similar educational background
- Highly organised and excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Full UK Driving License
Salary & Package
In addition to an exciting career, you will also receive
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Flexible hybrid working
- Private Health Insurance
- Yearly performance-based bonus scheme
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter or call 02392 222 968 and ask for Kieran Boyton-Salts.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.