Role: Safety Compliance Manager
Package Details: up to £60,000, 39 Hours per week.
Astute are currently looking for an experienced Incident Manager to join the global HSE team and be the subject matter expert for incident management within the Company.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Incident Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop, maintain, and periodically review the Incident Management process
- Develop a training package to set the minimum standard of incident investigation within the company.
- Train and coach relevant personnel on investigation methodology
- Coordinate the incident review panel (set up panel meetings, review progress of investigations, review investigation reports, review recommendations and audit follow-up actions).
- Support in setting up and administration of IT tool for reporting of incidents.
- Assist in the investigation of serious and major Incidents and HIPOs. If appointed by Board, lead the investigation.
- Review any Lessons Learned prepared by the regions or operational units.
- Develop and drive the safety alert process (criteria, preparation, templates, approval, distribution, removal).
- Work with the applicable technical departments to prepare safety alerts.
- Analyse reporting, identify trends, propose actions.
- Prepare reports for senior leadership team on the status of investigations and follow-up actions
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Recognised safety qualification eg: NEBOSH
- Ideally you would have experience in TOPSET investigation or equivalent certification
- Experience as a Senior Investigator is essential for this role
- Travel globally at short notice may be required to support incident investigation
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £55,000-£70,000 salary
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393910037 and ask to speak to Charlotte Jones who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.