Remote or Office Based (Portsmouth)
OTE £40,000- £75,000
(Starting salary from £22,000 -£25,000 per annum increasing with experience)
Astute Technical is an established engineering recruitment business with an annual company turnover of £19 million and growing. We're proud to support a 9 day fortnight working pattern for you to take every other Friday off fully paid. We also offer flexible working and would welcome a discussion on hours and days that suit you as well as remote working options. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities with all our vacancies.
What we can do for you:
- 9 DAY FORTNIGHT! Take every other Friday off to spend at your leisure.
- Up to 65 days holiday (incl. 9 day fortnight)
- OTE £40,000- £75,000 (Starting salary from £22,000- £25,000 per annum increasing with experience)
- Free parking, car allowance and electric charging stations on site
- Flexible working including remote working options
- Early 3pm Friday finish
- Bespoke training and development package and clear career progression opportunities
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
- Casual dress code
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world. Working as part of a team you will liaise with clients and candidates to provide staff for environmentally sustainable businesses nationwide including renewable energy, recycling and nuclear. This position involves white-collar recruitment and will suit someone with drive and motivation to succeed in a sales-focused role.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Managing new and existing client accounts
- Negotiating terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or future opportunities
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview prep and process, and continuous feedback
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs and cover letters
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute's standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Highly motivated and target driven to deliver results
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous recruitment or sales experience is advantageous
As a people-focused business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
To learn more about our Recruitment Consultant opportunity or to apply, please contact Sam Bradshaw by calling 02392288216 or emailing email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.