Role: O&M Portfolio Manager: Solar PV
Location: Milton Keynes
Package Details: £35-37k plus benefits
Astute have proudly partnered with a global client who are looking for an O&M Portfolio Manager to join their Milton Keynes office. The client offers operations and maintenance (O&M) services to their clients across the UK and are looking for an O&M Portfolio Manager to help support their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the O&M Portfolio Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Take overall ownership for a portfolio of ground mount solar pv plants and ensuring that all O&M works are undertaken in accordance with the agreed contractual scope,
- Monitoring - Use monitoring software to monitor the sites on a daily basis and organise appropriate responses to site and system issues,
- Contract Management - management of preventative maintenance plans, ensuring that all requirements, obligations and warranty provisions are met,
- Operations Management - Liaise with in-house LV and HV teams, subcontractors and third parties to manage the work calendar of the O&M teams, including both corrective and preventative maintenance,
- Fault Analysis - Manage (open/close/update) fault tickets, keeping to contractual obligations and response times,
- Contractor Management - measuring internal performance, ensuring all obligations are met,
- HSEQ - Implement H&S best practices, including raising Work Orders and arranging Site Inductions, and ensure that all activities are carried out under the approved UK HSE system, including CDM regulations
- Performance Calculations - manage and produce monthly, annual and adhoc reports for external stakeholders, including Performance and Availability Calculations
- Internal KPIs - manage and report to the Account Manager the weekly status for contract deliverables, including reporting, performance calculations and maintenance updates.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Education - Degree qualified; consideration will be given to those without but with significant experience in a similar role
- Experience - a minimum of 1 year's previous experience with Asset Management of solar assets or similar technologies
- Industry Knowledge - understanding of solar technology, solar farm operations, SCADA systems and UK HSE legislation
- Contract Management - Proven track record with managing contracts; able to read, understand and enforce contracts effectively
- Analysis - attention to detail, able to manipulate and assess data to see patterns and trends
- Communication - customer orientated with the ability to effectively communicate and negotiate at all levels, both written and verbally
- Personality - Naturally well prepared, logical thinker who is organised and able to deal with competing priorities, manage a diverse workload and meet targets and deadlines
- IT Skills - highly proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages with excellent excel skills
- Drivers Licence - due to the natural of the role there is a requirement for a valid licence
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Private Health, Life Assurance, Pension, Discretionary Bonuses
- Hybrid working - 1 day in the office per week
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441391775 and ask to speak to Sue Greeff who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.