Role: Product Manager
Package Details: £50-55k + Bonus/Pension& Life Assurance/ Healthcare/Share Incentive Scheme/Free parking
My client has been designing and manufacturing products that save lives for over 40 years. Their team members are passionate, driven and up for a challenge. They are currently looking for an experienced, dynamic & driven Product Manager to join their rapidly growing company.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain global market strategies (positioning, pricing & profitability) for the product ranges with a focus on product, market and customer needs
- Full end to end product ownership through the entire NPD process and product lifecycle. NPD documentation, go-to-market plans, pricing etc
- Product lifecycle management. Product range management including, obsolescence and instructions.
- Be the central product management resource for critical activities, information, and competitor information.
You need to be highly organised with excellent communication skills, customer focused, and data driven.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of Product Lifecycle Management, ideally from product management roles.
- New product development experience.
- Analytical with strong financial acumen.
- Drive best practice and cultivate continuous improvement in the Product Management team.
- Experience in an electronics background or experience working in a manufacturing background that is highly regulated.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- 14 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Training & Professional Development
- Healthcare Incentives
- Company Pension & Life Assurance
How to Apply
If you are someone who demonstrates passion, curiosity, a drive for excellence and an ambition to make a difference, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441391775 and ask to speak to Sue who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.