Head of Onshore Energy
Up to £75,000 + benefits
Astute has the amazing opportunity to work closely with a leading Environmental Consultancy Specialist looking to recruit an experience Head of Onshore Energy to their team.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Head of Onshore Energy, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing an overarching Onshore Energy strategic plan
- Building and maintaining positive client relationships by understanding the needs of Strategic and Key Clients
- Securing new clients within the Onshore Energy sector
- Identifying appropriate commercial KPI's
- Using knowledge of the current market to ensure Service Fee rates are appropriate
- Assisting and supporting Client and Team managers to develop and implement Client Action Plans, communicating clear vision, targets and values and key relevant business messages
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Thorough understanding of the Onshore Energy market
- Full UK driving license
- Previous experience in a similar role
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Starting salary up to £75,000
- Generous benefits package
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07441391669 and ask to speak to Sophie who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.