Test Development Engineer
Astute are looking for a Test Development Engineer to join a major subsea technology provider to the offshore wind energy sector. You will be directly responsible for defining the Testing Protocol for projects, organise and supervise the organisation of qualifications, follow the process qualification, predict and solve eventual complications given by the complexity of the projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Test Development Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Attend the tests checking the correctness of the execution
- Review the protocols and the product performance to ensure the feasibility of the tests
- Organise the test (material, workforce, attendees)
- Support the lab with the organisation, performing and report issuing of the tests
- Help on the definition of the new testing protocols (TOV, insulation coordination)
- Dialogue with the laboratories to keep the alignment
- Predict, manage and solve eventual complexity
- Help on the overall organisation of the laboratories
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for a Test Development Engineer with the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with tests/laboratories/process of qualification
- Good relationship approach
- Team working capability
- Problem solving and target oriented
- Pragmatism. Capability to set and to handle pragmatically the priorities.
- Capacity to understand and conceptualizes complexity into concise frameworks
- Technical background, either Electrical biased preferred
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Basic salary up to £40K/£45k depending on experience
- Company bonus
- Excellent benefits package
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.