Electrical Process Engineer
Up to £55,000 + Package
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Electrical Process Engineer to join their Polymers Recycling Facility on a permanent based in Skelmersdale. This role will be leading their optimisation programme across the facility, supporting in the improvement of plant performance, safety and capacity across the site while maintaining quality standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Electrical Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying various electrical, mechanical and engineering solutions that will assist with the optimisation of plant performance, capacity, and safety.
- Working closely with the Senior Management teams across the site ensure that all technical preparations are completed prior to any optimisation activities being undertaken. This will include providing structured optimisation plans.
- Coordinating the site by liaising with other company departments to develop strong relationships with various clients.
- Ability to perform plant assessments using data driven analysis.
- Be a strategic thinker capable of taking the project from conception through design development to installation and commissioning.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong track record in process development with experience in material handling and processing in areas such as manufacturing, food processing or waste management.
- Good understanding of root-cause coupled with effective engineering solutions.
- Proven experience in the development of technical solutions from concept through to design, installation and commissioning.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering, chemistry, or physics discipline.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to lead teams and conduct financial reporting.
- Full driving Licence
Salary & Package
- Up to £55,000 + Package
- Benefits Package
- Opportunity to work on a key Polymers Recycling Facility
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 964 and ask to speak to Gemma Nixon who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.