Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Nights)
£37,692 + Package
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such, they are looking for a strong and experienced Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join their night engineering team in Bargeddie.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Nights Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of preventative maintenance (PPMs) and reactive maintenance tasks across heavy industrial plant
- Mechanical fault-finding and route cause analysis techniques.
- Carrying out planned maintenance inspections, ensuring modifications are in-line with machinery safety regulations.
- Working across all processing plant within the waste management site, including wash plant, sorting equipment, motors, conveyors and other manufacturing based equipment.
- Minimising downtime, ensuring plant runs at optimum performance at all times, offering improvements where possible.
- Be able to deliver all work set to the operational expectations and budgetary requirements
- Keep records using CMMS systems
- Working as part of a night shift pattern
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following…
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a Mechanical Engineering based subject
- Heavy Industrial experience - e.g. processing plant, waste, manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams and drawings
- Pneumatic skills and experience
- Understanding of stock control, risk assessments, condition reports and engineering best practice, with an in depth understanding of a strategic approach to engineering and maintenance
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £37,692 + Package
- Bonus Scheme
- Development & Progression Opportunities.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading specialists in waste management. For more information, please contact George Wilson on 02392 288 207, emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.