Proposals Management Lead
UK wide - (Working remotely)
Salary: Up to £55 000 DOE
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Proposal Management Lead to oversee the propels team in writing effective proposals in line with the organisations best practice. As a Proposal Manager, you will be required to work closely with subject matter experts to storyboard, draft and finalise written responses and submission documents for a range of technical and complex bids.
NB - This position will be working remotely, please only apply if suitable.
Reporting to the Lead Proposal Manager, you will be responsible for.
- Facilitate and oversee the storyboarding process of proposal documents, producing compelling, compliant, and impactful storyboards and mock-ups that effectively incorporate defined winning themes.
- Work closely with the various subject matter experts (SME's), to develop bottom-up bid content, via one-to-one interviews, meetings, and interviews.
- Actively participate in the planning and running of strategy and competitor analysis workshops.
- Ensuring that all proposals best reflect the benefits and value offering to customers.
- Ensure that all written proposals align with the requirements and policy set by the proposal strategy.
- Writing compelling executive summaries where needed.
- Drive and support in the development of competitor ghosting.
- Always applying best practice approach regarding structures, technique and writing styles.
- Develop and implement effective proposal strategies and management plans.
- Ensuring that all responses are in line with the customers deliverables and evaluation criteria.
- Be available to support on wider growth proposals and propositions when required.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Must have excellent proposal management experience working on large scale, complex strategic bids.
- Have a proven track record of coaching and training others in proposal and bid writing.
- Have effective written communication and attention to detail skills
- Have experience of "Shipley proposal Practices" (or Similar)
- Hold a APMP Qualification - desirable
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have experience in effectively interacting with senior stakeholders
- Have experience in facilitating workshops.
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- Working remotely from home
- Company provides training and support
- Opportunity to join a global company
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.