3 X Vehicle Technician (Police Vehicles)
Park Royal (West London)
Salary: Up to £44,439.83 + Bonus
NB - This role is working nights from 4.30pm - 02:00am Monday to Friday, Please only apply if suitable.
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced vehicle technician to join the night shift that will assist in completing service's, maintenance and repair on a range of different police vehicles. As a vehicle technician, you will be required to work in a high paced workshop to perform in depth fault finding and analysis on various makes and models of vehicles.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for.
- Performing services, repairs, removals, & refits, on a variety of vehicles.
- Assist with fault finding and diagnostic works
- Reporting any vehicle defects weather electrical or mechanical
- Be able to interpret technical service information, and data from manuals and schematics
- Assist in general housekeeping duties, keeping workshop, tools, and equipment in working order
- Be confident in performing total engine and gearbox rebuilds, clutch repairs, and electrical wiring.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Be qualified to a senior technician or Master Technician level
- City & Guilds 1 & 2 in Motor Vehicle Studies or equivalent NVQ levels 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Be skilled at fault finding and have good diagnostics knowledge
- Have at least 5 years' experience in the motor industry
- Have good working knowledge of maintaining Ford, Vauxhall, BMW, and Mercedes - ideally
- Have received Hybrid & Electrical vehicle awareness training - desirable
- Hold a full UK drivers' licence
What's on offer.
- Salary of £44 439.83 + Bonus
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime.
- Company provides training
- Opportunity to earn a substantial annual bonus
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.