Assistant Production and Process Manager
Up to £45,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such, they are looking for a strong and experienced Assistant Production Manager to join their world class Plastic Recycling Facility based in Avonmouth.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Assistant Production and Process Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Production Manager in achieving and maintaining high performance in all operations using LEAN tools and techniques
- Assisting with continuous improvements and searching for new opportunities
- Helping to lead and support the Production team daily
- Deputising the Production Manager in their absence, organising meetings and supervising on site
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Knowledge of Polymers and Polymer processing equipment
- Confident and qualified in LEAN techniques
- Background in either a Production/Manufacturing environment is preferred
- At least 2 years' experience in a process management role
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07841985630 and ask to speak to Megan who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.